The life cycle of a stainless steel pool ladder is long, which inevitably leads to aging, corrosion and other phenomena. If you want to prolong the life of stainless steel pool ladder, you should remember the following points:
Regularly maintain the stainless steel pool ladder and clean the dust on the equipment, so as to avoid stubborn stains caused by long-term dust accumulation, which is very harmful to the stainless steel pool ladder.
Regularly check whether the parts on the stainless steel pool ladder are abnormal, such as loosening, aging, etc. Depending on the loss, replace the new parts in time. If the parts are only slightly worn, you can ask a professional to repair them. To some extent, it can save some maintenance costs.
Choose neutral Cleaner: when cleaning the stainless steel pool ladder, try not to use acid or alkaline cleaner, and choose neutral cleaner. The cleaning effect is very obvious.
Achieving the above three points can ensure the service life of the stainless steel pool ladder to extend, and ensure the safety of the stainless steel pool ladder.
What if the motor stops suddenly?
1. Check circuit, wire interface, etc.
2. Check whether the voltage to the motor is too low (usually due to the current shortage caused by too small power line).
3. Check whether the current is too large due to overload.
How to maintain the water pump in the swimming pool?
1. Check and clean the trash basket regularly. Do not knock the trash basket while cleaning. If the basket is damaged, it shall be replaced in time.
2. Regularly check the sealing ring of the pump headcover. If there is any damage, please replace it in time.
3. Keep the motor clean and keep the air outlet of the motor unobstructed.
4. In case of accidental wear, the shaft seal ring of the motor shall be replaced in time.
5. In winter, the water in the pump head shall be removed, the inside and outside of the pump shall be cleaned, and the pump shall be stored in a dry and well-ventilated room.
How to deal with the insufficient water output of the equipment?
1. Check whether the water pump and the drain basket of the pool skimmer and the main drain are blocked by sundries.
2. Check whether the water suction pipe is blocked and whether the size of the water suction pipe is too small.
3. Check whether the valves on the suction pipe and outlet pipe have been fully opened.
4. Check whether the filter and water outlet pipe are blocked (the reading of filter pressure gauge increases).
5. Check whether there is air leakage in the water suction pipe (there is a bubble emerging from the water injector).
6. The water pump operates at low speed (low voltage).
7. The water wheel is stuck.
How to make abnormal noise when the water pump works?
1. Check whether the water pump makes noise due to air leakage of the water suction pipe.
2. Check whether the water suction pipe is blocked or the water suction pipe is too small or the water outlet pipe is too large. If necessary, increase the suction pipe or use the valve to control the water output of the outlet pipe.
3. Check whether there is a vibration caused by the improper installation of the water pump.
4. There are foreign matters in the water pump head.
5. Damage of motor bearing due to wear, corrosion or long-term overheating.
Daily maintenance of the filter
When the paper core needs to be cleaned, cut off the power supply of the water pump, close the main suction pipe and outlet pipe valve, pull up the safety bolt on the filter cover, unscrew the top cover anticlockwise, take out the filter core, and flush the inside and outside of the paper core with the tap water with the horticultural pressure nozzle.
Completing the Building Envelope